Waifu
pakzhang
pakzhang

Waifu Order : LG
. :

Power : 64
Faith : 35
Ngày tham gia : 15/10/2015

Xin chào,người Việt Nam! - Page 3 Empty Re: Xin chào,người Việt Nam!

Bài gửi by pakzhang 17/10/2015, 11:10 pm

sawsore đã viết:For some good VN's Touhou cosplay photo, you can go there :
https://www.facebook.com/Winter-Sail-Cosplayer-1599429083613350/
Good!
I also know an VN cosplayer who cosplay touhou before,
this is her deviantart:
http://h-i-t-o-m-i.deviantart.com/

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Waifu
pakzhang
pakzhang

. :

Bài gửi by pakzhang 17/10/2015, 11:15 pm

[quote="RedDaisy"]
pakzhang đã viết:

If your mean is cosplayers's pics, we also have a lot, but can't show or share most of their pics for you right now because we have to ask & get their permission if wanna do that <_<

Yeah,I know,it's important get agree before use they photos.Thanks for your items shoot!

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Waifu
pakzhang
pakzhang

. :

Bài gửi by pakzhang 17/10/2015, 11:24 pm

thanbo đã viết:[spoiler="What I personally know]
5. Piracy is our best policy.

7. The biggest contribution I know about what we do is spreading the word of "touhou" through our pirated contents. Letting people know who's the creator of the stuffs we pirate is always a must, that's like... free advertising for other people's work. I think we have one of the top 10 warehouse of pirated touhou related touhou content in the world, you know what a warehouse's for.
I know what you mean,there have similar things in China,but I will write the positive side of you to Chinese fans.
Anyway,thanks for your information!!! Yaoming

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Waifu
thanbo
thanbo

Waifu Order : ,e1-101-999
. : .
Power : 4759
Faith : 274
Ngày tham gia : 07/11/2014
Địa điểm : Bệnh viện...

Bài gửi by thanbo 18/10/2015, 12:49 am

Yeah, since the normal prices of stuffs in Japan in more than 10 times the stuffs in Vetnam, Vietnamese wouldn't able to dig so deep into the touhou community without piracy... Even now I got a better income, I still can't buy a specific album from my favorite circles to support them due to language and shipping prices.
Do the guys that make fantastic danmaku festival make any other touhou games? That one was fantastic indeed.
Could you please describe how big the Chinese Touhou fan community is?
Thank you very much.

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Waifu
pakzhang
pakzhang

. :

Bài gửi by pakzhang 18/10/2015, 7:10 am

Yeah, since the normal prices of stuffs in Japan in more than 10 times the stuffs in Vetnam, Vietnamese wouldn't able to dig so deep into the touhou community without piracy... Even now I got a better income, I still can't buy a specific album from my favorite circles to support them due to language and shipping prices.
Do the guys that make fantastic danmaku festival make any other touhou games? That one was fantastic indeed.
Could you please describe how big the Chinese Touhou fan community is?
Thank you very much.
Well,I think touhou fan's number is huge,for example,there mor than 190 thousand people followed Baidu Dongfangba(http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%B6%AB%B7%BD),but I know there have many who didn't join in this group because of some reason.Touhou famous in China star at 2009,thanks for Video Site and BADAPPLE!!!. I think at least more than 2 million people know touhou and more than 80 thousand people are touhou fans

and we have many man join in contribute for touhou,some can draw,some can musical performance,some can make fan-made works,some can write story about touhou,we encourage any form of creation

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Waifu
Akari no Kokoro
Akari no Kokoro
http://occultuslibrarium.blogspot.com/

Waifu Order : Nee,b1-10-998,b2-4-6,b3-25-4,b4-37-9,b5-13-5,b6-14-3,b7-15-1,b8-40-8,b9-43-10,b10-5-2,x11-58-14,u12-59-16,u13-60-15,a14-52-13,b15-53-12,b16-54-11,b17-16-999
. :

Blaze bay bay!
Blaze
Bay

Power : 15123
Faith : 2270
Ngày tham gia : 16/01/2015
Địa điểm : Rhodes Island

Bài gửi by Akari no Kokoro 18/10/2015, 9:56 am

Um... Good morning.

Pardon me, but I really want to show you something about my fellow members' re-creation.

Firstly, let's talk about this. If you know the "Bunnies and Wolf" game (or Werewolf), you probably like this. This game is called "Bungerou" (Bunny-Kagerou), created by Baka Uni, using Touhou characters to replace and improve the original roles, as well as creating more roles. The game is under constant changes and updates, as it is still in the, let's say Beta Testing phrase, and because of academic year, it has been temporally shut down. I'm sure he will continue his game in Lunar New Year, as we will have more free time then.

Secondly, if you know Yugi Oh, you should come and see this. (Actually, they discussed about it quite a bit so you have to move up to pages to see it. Click this for some examples). More at the latter pages. The creator, Helel, also created some Hearthstone themed cards, in the same topic. Check it out if you like.

Thirdly, a game that existed before the creation of this forum, Touhou Spell Cards Guessing, which is currently under Helel's supervision. To summarize it, a player will give the others hints, and they have to guess what is the spell they are asking. If a person answer it correctly, then he/she will give the hint toward a next spell card. Maybe you have this game in your country, but if you don't, feel free to give it a try.

Fourthly, have you ever listened to a Touhou theme, and ended up wanting to write lyrics for it? Some of us do, so RedDaisy (the one who gave you some pictures of his creation), has created this topic. It's in Vietnamese, of course, but it's a good one to show our re-creation.

It is worth to mention the vietsub. The forum's creator, ronglun227, made a lot of vietsub clip, as well as the other. You can find it here. And here is ronglun227's youtube. And I would like to show you another youtube vietsub channel, too. The more the merrier right?

Finally, the fanfiction. You mentioned that a part of the Chinese fandom wrote story about Touhou, didn't you? Some of us do it, too, including me. This is the place to share your story, and discuss them with the other. The genre can range from tragedy to humour, from daily life to warfare. There are 3 active writers at this time, including Dutch, who answered some of your questions before, sokirabaku, who is the troller of the forum (not that kind of internet trolling, he is well liked by the other), and me. I have posted 4 Touhou fanfictions on fanfiction.net. Check out if you want.

We wish you a happy life, and thank you.

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Waifu
pakzhang
pakzhang

. :

Bài gửi by pakzhang 18/10/2015, 8:11 pm

Akari no Kokoro đã viết:Um... Good morning.

Pardon me, but I really want to show you something about my fellow members' re-creation.

Firstly, let's talk about this. If you know the "Bunnies and Wolf" game (or Werewolf), you probably like this. This game is called "Bungerou" (Bunny-Kagerou), created by Baka Uni, using Touhou characters to replace and improve the original roles, as well as creating more roles. The game is under constant changes and updates, as it is still in the, let's say Beta Testing phrase, and because of academic year, it has been temporally shut down. I'm sure he will continue his game in Lunar New Year, as we will have more free time then.

Secondly, if you know Yugi Oh, you should come and see this. (Actually, they discussed about it quite a bit so you have to move up to pages to see it. Click this for some examples). More at the latter pages. The creator, Helel, also created some Hearthstone themed cards, in the same topic. Check it out if you like.

Thirdly, a game that existed before the creation of this forum, Touhou Spell Cards Guessing, which is currently under Helel's supervision. To summarize it, a player will give the others hints, and they have to guess what is the spell they are asking. If a person answer it correctly, then he/she will give the hint toward a next spell card. Maybe you have this game in your country, but if you don't, feel free to give it a try.

Fourthly, have you ever listened to a Touhou theme, and ended up wanting to write lyrics for it? Some of us do, so RedDaisy (the one who gave you some pictures of his creation), has created this topic. It's in Vietnamese, of course, but it's a good one to show our re-creation.

It is worth to mention the vietsub. The forum's creator, ronglun227, made a lot of vietsub clip, as well as the other. You can find it here. And here is ronglun227's youtube. And I would like to show you another youtube vietsub channel, too. The more the merrier right?

Finally, the fanfiction. You mentioned that a part of the Chinese fandom wrote story about Touhou, didn't you? Some of us do it, too, including me. This is the place to share your story, and discuss them with the other. The genre can range from tragedy to humour, from daily life to warfare. There are 3 active writers at this time, including Dutch, who answered some of your questions before, sokirabaku, who is the troller of the forum (not that kind of internet trolling, he is well liked by the other), and me. I have posted 4 Touhou fanfictions on fanfiction.net. Check out if you want.

We wish you a happy life, and thank you.

Interesting!I spend a lots time on read and translate them in Vietnamese. Yes!! It is worth for me to do this. Thanks for your information,I will write about this in my post! (`・ω・´)”

PS:Wish you a happy life too!!

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Waifu
Akari no Kokoro
Akari no Kokoro

Waifu Order : Nee,b1-10-998,b2-4-6,b3-25-4,b4-37-9,b5-13-5,b6-14-3,b7-15-1,b8-40-8,b9-43-10,b10-5-2,x11-58-14,u12-59-16,u13-60-15,a14-52-13,b15-53-12,b16-54-11,b17-16-999
. :

Blaze bay bay!
Blaze
Bay

Bài gửi by Akari no Kokoro 18/10/2015, 10:03 pm

Right, how could I forget this one.

Aside from what I've told you. We have done more.

Firstly, the Vietnamese Touhou wiki. Build from scratch after a fateful event which make all of the original wiki disappear completely, now we are rebuilding it. Some of us did the translation, then the admins, mr.equal and ronglun227, will code and give the translator the honor of posting his own work. The current record is held by Satonaka Aoi, who translated Marisa's wiki on her own (the feat that I couldn't make).

Secondly, the news. This one is often neglected (as we mostly share on facebook, and usually forget this one), but still, we have some good articles there. For example. the translation of The Untold History of Japanese Game Developers Interview, translated in less than a day by the co-operation of 5 members. One of the proves of our unity, too.

Speaking of translation, the two admins are translating ZUN's printworks. Currently on hiatus due to academic year, but will be reboot in the future.

Maybe that's everything I can talk about at this point.

Well, have a good week. Best wishes to you and Chinese Touhou Community.

Hmm... not that long. Well, returning to my research. I will try to give you better answer.

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Waifu
pakzhang
pakzhang

. :

Bài gửi by pakzhang 19/10/2015, 12:17 pm

Akari no Kokoro đã viết:Right, how could I forget this one.

Aside from what I've told you. We have done more.

Firstly, the Vietnamese Touhou wiki. Build from scratch after a fateful event which make all of the original wiki disappear completely, now we are rebuilding it. Some of us did the translation, then the admins, mr.equal and ronglun227, will code and give the translator the honor of posting his own work. The current record is held by Satonaka Aoi, who translated Marisa's wiki on her own (the feat that I couldn't make).

Secondly, the news. This one is often neglected (as we mostly share on facebook, and usually forget this one), but still, we have some good articles there. For example. the translation of The Untold History of Japanese Game Developers Interview, translated in less than a day by the co-operation of 5 members. One of the proves of our unity, too.

Speaking of translation, the two admins are translating ZUN's printworks. Currently on hiatus due to academic year, but will be reboot in the future.

Maybe that's everything I can talk about at this point.

Well, have a good week. Best wishes to you and Chinese Touhou Community.

Hmm... not that long. Well, returning to my research. I will try to give you better answer.

Well,thanks for your help,I think I should introduce my country's touhou fans situation either.

Touhou fans in China widely distributed,even in Xingjiang,also have many of them,but touhou is not the most popular in China,peoplo like animation better than STG game,but we still do a lot for touhou to let it acceptable

You see,there have huge number of touhou fans in China,but thanks to 囧仙(Jiong xian or similarity as John san),the touhou in China didn't become mess.He is the recognized leader of Chinese touhou circle,and do a lot for our.He has a team,work on providing touhou related information and works to us for free.He also lead a group of translation team which translated the official things and fan-made things,and recently,he built a fan-made-animation circle called"京都幻想劇団" to make series of animation for touhou. And, of course, he made other contributions either, but I think it's hard for me to list all.

Except them,there have at least 50 touhou circle in China,they all have them own works,and some of them joined Comic Market,like 弐維鏡像 and Yonder Voice.We encourage everyone joining doujin-creat , any form is alright,but if anyone steal other people's pictures for sale,we will use public opinion to punish them.

You can find most high quality fan-made works in here:http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%E4%B8%9C%E6%96%B9&ie=utf-8&tab=good
but is not all,some of fan don't like put there works on here,they rather like use blog better than tieba

Here is our touhouwiki(cn):http://thwiki.cc/
it is made by 囧仙,and you can download most touhou game/album/comic/bula bula in here:http://down.thwiki.cc/

You can also find some good things in here:http://bbs.nyasama.com/forum.php
this is the biggest touhou forum in China.

And...too many,I can't remember all of them right now,if you have interesting on it,welcome,I can help you on language problem.

By the way,could you help me to translate this in Vietnamese?
"Hello!this wish is form Vietnamese touhou fans,hope we can be friend!"
or
If you have better one,that is great,I will put this in my post

My post will publish on this weekend

Lastly,Thanks for you support!

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Waifu
Akari no Kokoro
Akari no Kokoro

. :

Blaze bay bay!
Blaze
Bay

Bài gửi by Akari no Kokoro 19/10/2015, 1:06 pm

You mean, "This wish comes from Vietnamese Touhou fans" right?

Alright, here you go.

"Xin chào! Cộng đồng fan Touhou Việt Nam xin gửi lời chúc tốt lành nhất đến Cộng đồng fan Touhou Trung Hoa. Hãy cùng là bạn nhau nhé."

Litterally: "Hello! Best wishes from Vietnamese Touhou fans to Chinese Touhou fans. Hope we can become good friends."

I see. By putting aside the allure of money, Jiong Xian himself did many great feats, making a strong Touhou community in China.

If I can say, that's what we are lacking.

Được sửa bởi Akari no Kokoro ngày 19/10/2015, 1:20 pm; sửa lần 1.

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Waifu

Sponsored content

Bài gửi by Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang Go down